- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 15 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Over-The-Counter Lipitor
A popular cholesterol drug could soon be purchased without a prescription.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”…
Over-the-counter Lipitor may soon be here.
The Wall Street Journal reports Pfizer hopes to market a new version of the blockbuster cholesterol drug after the original one loses its patent in November, and cheaper generic versions go on sale. Not everyone is excited about the idea – one cardiologist told us she worries that patients will not get the right dosage amount without the supervision of a doctor.