- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 7 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 10 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Over-The-Counter Lipitor
A popular cholesterol drug could soon be purchased without a prescription.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”…
Over-the-counter Lipitor may soon be here.
The Wall Street Journal reports Pfizer hopes to market a new version of the blockbuster cholesterol drug after the original one loses its patent in November, and cheaper generic versions go on sale. Not everyone is excited about the idea – one cardiologist told us she worries that patients will not get the right dosage amount without the supervision of a doctor.