- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 7 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Over-The-Counter Lipitor
A popular cholesterol drug could soon be purchased without a prescription.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”…
Over-the-counter Lipitor may soon be here.
The Wall Street Journal reports Pfizer hopes to market a new version of the blockbuster cholesterol drug after the original one loses its patent in November, and cheaper generic versions go on sale. Not everyone is excited about the idea – one cardiologist told us she worries that patients will not get the right dosage amount without the supervision of a doctor.