- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 8 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Over-The-Counter Lipitor
A popular cholesterol drug could soon be purchased without a prescription.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”…
Over-the-counter Lipitor may soon be here.
The Wall Street Journal reports Pfizer hopes to market a new version of the blockbuster cholesterol drug after the original one loses its patent in November, and cheaper generic versions go on sale. Not everyone is excited about the idea – one cardiologist told us she worries that patients will not get the right dosage amount without the supervision of a doctor.