- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 1 min ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 5 hours ago
- Rating The Best and Worst AirlinesPosted 5 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 11 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 21 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
Housecall for Health: Over-The-Counter Lipitor
A popular cholesterol drug could soon be purchased without a prescription.
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”…
Over-the-counter Lipitor may soon be here.
The Wall Street Journal reports Pfizer hopes to market a new version of the blockbuster cholesterol drug after the original one loses its patent in November, and cheaper generic versions go on sale. Not everyone is excited about the idea – one cardiologist told us she worries that patients will not get the right dosage amount without the supervision of a doctor.