- U.S. Pledges Additional Aid To Nepal Following EarthquakePosted 7 hours ago
- Loretta Lynch Sworn In As U.S. Attorney GeneralPosted 8 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Walter Reed Closing
It’s iconic for treating America’s wounded warriors… but after more than a century, Walter Reed Army Medical Center will soon close its doors.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports:
The Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, DC – held a ceremony to retire the unit’s colors… The hospital will close it’s doors at the end of July.
Listen here to Secretary of the Army, John McHugh – speaking at the ceremony:
The hospital opened in 1909, and will be combining with the Bethesda Naval Hospital to form the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.