- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 14 mins ago
- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 18 hours ago
- Survey Reveals More Parents Requesting To Delay Vaccinations For KidsPosted 19 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Walter Reed Closing
It’s iconic for treating America’s wounded warriors… but after more than a century, Walter Reed Army Medical Center will soon close its doors.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports:
The Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, DC – held a ceremony to retire the unit’s colors… The hospital will close it’s doors at the end of July.
Listen here to Secretary of the Army, John McHugh – speaking at the ceremony:
The hospital opened in 1909, and will be combining with the Bethesda Naval Hospital to form the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.