- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 7 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 37 mins ago
- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 24 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Walter Reed Closing
It’s iconic for treating America’s wounded warriors… but after more than a century, Walter Reed Army Medical Center will soon close its doors.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports:
The Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, DC – held a ceremony to retire the unit’s colors… The hospital will close it’s doors at the end of July.
Listen here to Secretary of the Army, John McHugh – speaking at the ceremony:
The hospital opened in 1909, and will be combining with the Bethesda Naval Hospital to form the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.