- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Walter Reed Closing
It’s iconic for treating America’s wounded warriors… but after more than a century, Walter Reed Army Medical Center will soon close its doors.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports:
The Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, DC – held a ceremony to retire the unit’s colors… The hospital will close it’s doors at the end of July.
Listen here to Secretary of the Army, John McHugh – speaking at the ceremony:
The hospital opened in 1909, and will be combining with the Bethesda Naval Hospital to form the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.