- FOX Wheels: America’s Big Pothole ProblemPosted 43 mins ago
- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 1 day ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Walter Reed Closing
It’s iconic for treating America’s wounded warriors… but after more than a century, Walter Reed Army Medical Center will soon close its doors.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports:
The Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, DC – held a ceremony to retire the unit’s colors… The hospital will close it’s doors at the end of July.
Listen here to Secretary of the Army, John McHugh – speaking at the ceremony:
The hospital opened in 1909, and will be combining with the Bethesda Naval Hospital to form the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.