- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 7 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 8 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
#Twoppics – Politics: Congressman Wu, Debt Crisis, Cemetery Prayers
Twoppics, taking a look at what people on Twitter are saying about the hottest political stories of the day…
It was a big “whoops” by Congressman Wu. Oregon Democrat David Wu announced his resignation today, though he’s holding on until a hot button topic is settled… FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal reporting. Wu’s tiger costume pictures are not helping him out any on Twitter, especially with @jimgeraghty…
In his post-Congress career, the lawmaker will wear the tiger suit full-time and host a creepy children's show, "Wu's Clues."
— jimgeraghty (@jimgeraghty) July 26, 2011
I wonder if that creepy former Congressman Wu ever used the line "Hey baby can I Wu you??"
— Robin (@theamazingPeebs) July 26, 2011
While @lil3ichmann is taking a far more serious approach to the scandal…
Speaking of that hot button topic, the debt crisis continues to take center stage in DC. Both sides took to TV Monday night to try to get the American people to see the benefits of their plan. House Speaker John Boehner’s plan looks to be the first to get voted on…but the White House threatens to veto it… FOX News Radio White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz reports. Forget passing the Senate, some conservative Republicans are suggesting there aren’t enough cuts in spending to get the bill through the House. Optimism is fading on Twitter, including @pourmecoffee…
Day may come when the rating of men falls, when we forsake our debt and break all bonds of credit, but it is not this day. Probably Aug. 2.
— pourmecoffee (@pourmecoffee) July 26, 2011
And @EliBraden thinks talks are really just a gimmick…
Obama's just dragging these debt ceiling negotiations on so he can inhale more of Boehner's cig breath.
— Eli Braden (@EliBraden) July 26, 2011
Finally, a Texas Congressman says he has first-hand evidence that the Veterans Administration is censoring Catholic prayers at Houston National Cemetery. FOX News Radio’s @toddstarnes has the details…Twitter is getting the story thanks to Todd and a similar post over at foxnews.com, and the story is getting opinions from readers like @MicahMorris…
Thank you John Culberson for sticking up for Veteran families to say whatever prayers they want at funerals at Nat'l Cemetery-They earned it
— Linda Rickman (@quiltlindar) July 23, 2011