- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 9 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
AEHQ – Bachmann Tours Flooding
One of a sitting President’s greatest campaign strengths is the ability to visit disaster areas to show his concern. But when the President doesn’t visit, opponents can take advantage.
FOX News Radio’s Steve Taylor has an example from America’s Election Headquarters…