- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 19 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Bad Driving
Bad driving could be more than just inexperience or recklessness, it could be a health problem.
FOX News Radio’s Karlie Pouliot has details in today’s “Housecall for Health”…
A doctor in China says we should treat bad driving like a disease.
He’s developed a program that involves several tests to screen drivers, including training with simulators and surveillance cameras. In one city, where his program has reduced deaths, taxi drivers are put through a battery of tests that look at traits such as risk-taking and response time. Those to don’t pass are advised to take corrective actions.
In China, someone is killed in a traffic accident every five minutes.