- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Bad Driving
Bad driving could be more than just inexperience or recklessness, it could be a health problem.
FOX News Radio’s Karlie Pouliot has details in today’s “Housecall for Health”…
A doctor in China says we should treat bad driving like a disease.
He’s developed a program that involves several tests to screen drivers, including training with simulators and surveillance cameras. In one city, where his program has reduced deaths, taxi drivers are put through a battery of tests that look at traits such as risk-taking and response time. Those to don’t pass are advised to take corrective actions.
In China, someone is killed in a traffic accident every five minutes.