- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 7 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Housecall for Health: Bad Driving
Bad driving could be more than just inexperience or recklessness, it could be a health problem.
FOX News Radio’s Karlie Pouliot has details in today’s “Housecall for Health”…
A doctor in China says we should treat bad driving like a disease.
He’s developed a program that involves several tests to screen drivers, including training with simulators and surveillance cameras. In one city, where his program has reduced deaths, taxi drivers are put through a battery of tests that look at traits such as risk-taking and response time. Those to don’t pass are advised to take corrective actions.
In China, someone is killed in a traffic accident every five minutes.