- Deer Tick DangersPosted 4 hours ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 1 day ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 1 day ago
- FOX CountryPosted 2 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 2 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
Housecall for Health: Bad Driving
Bad driving could be more than just inexperience or recklessness, it could be a health problem.
FOX News Radio’s Karlie Pouliot has details in today’s “Housecall for Health”…
A doctor in China says we should treat bad driving like a disease.
He’s developed a program that involves several tests to screen drivers, including training with simulators and surveillance cameras. In one city, where his program has reduced deaths, taxi drivers are put through a battery of tests that look at traits such as risk-taking and response time. Those to don’t pass are advised to take corrective actions.
In China, someone is killed in a traffic accident every five minutes.