- Nepal Earthquake: The Race To Save Lives [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- In Case You Missed ItPosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 5 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Bad Driving
Bad driving could be more than just inexperience or recklessness, it could be a health problem.
FOX News Radio’s Karlie Pouliot has details in today’s “Housecall for Health”…
A doctor in China says we should treat bad driving like a disease.
He’s developed a program that involves several tests to screen drivers, including training with simulators and surveillance cameras. In one city, where his program has reduced deaths, taxi drivers are put through a battery of tests that look at traits such as risk-taking and response time. Those to don’t pass are advised to take corrective actions.
In China, someone is killed in a traffic accident every five minutes.