- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 9 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 9 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
Breakfast With A Republican
by Gabe Berman
Gabe is the author of Live Like a Fruit Fly
“How do you think your buddy Alan Colmes would feel if he knew you were having breakfast with the enemy?”
This is what my friend asked me at breakfast this morning. I smiled and changed the subject because we’ve known each other since college and I didn’t want to ruin our annual get-together (or my chocolate chip pancakes) with a political debate.
Actually, it wouldn’t have been a debate at all because I would have simply said, “Listen man, seriously, what has the Republican party ever done for you and your family?”
And he would have said nothing because he knows exactly what checkmate looks like.
Republicans offer nothing but the bait and switch. The only people who truly benefit from the policies of Republican politicians are the business people with whom they’re in cahoots. And if you’re reading this right now, there’s a good chance you aren’t one of them.