- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 1 day ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 1 day ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Casey Anthony to be Freed July 17th
Casey Anthony was sentenced Thursday to 4 years. One year for each count of lying to law enforcement. BUT, thanks to time served credits, she’ll be freed very soon.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from outside the Orlando Court where there were some Anthony supporters:
Editor’s Note: Casey is ordered to pay $4618 in monthly payments of $20 beginning on 2/15/2012. Casey Anthony has earned 1,043 days time served. She will be released July 17, 2011.
Outside the Orlando Courthouse, protesters like Omar were there to support 2 year old Caylee, who died in 2008:
Meanwhile, other protesters tried to figure out how the sentence worked:
Listen HERE, to Judge Belvin Perry speaking at the sentencing hearing: