- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 3 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 4 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Casey Anthony to be Freed July 17th
Casey Anthony was sentenced Thursday to 4 years. One year for each count of lying to law enforcement. BUT, thanks to time served credits, she’ll be freed very soon.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from outside the Orlando Court where there were some Anthony supporters:
Editor’s Note: Casey is ordered to pay $4618 in monthly payments of $20 beginning on 2/15/2012. Casey Anthony has earned 1,043 days time served. She will be released July 17, 2011.
Outside the Orlando Courthouse, protesters like Omar were there to support 2 year old Caylee, who died in 2008:
Meanwhile, other protesters tried to figure out how the sentence worked:
Listen HERE, to Judge Belvin Perry speaking at the sentencing hearing: