- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 11 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Casey Anthony to be Freed July 17th
Casey Anthony was sentenced Thursday to 4 years. One year for each count of lying to law enforcement. BUT, thanks to time served credits, she’ll be freed very soon.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from outside the Orlando Court where there were some Anthony supporters:
Editor’s Note: Casey is ordered to pay $4618 in monthly payments of $20 beginning on 2/15/2012. Casey Anthony has earned 1,043 days time served. She will be released July 17, 2011.
Outside the Orlando Courthouse, protesters like Omar were there to support 2 year old Caylee, who died in 2008:
Meanwhile, other protesters tried to figure out how the sentence worked:
Listen HERE, to Judge Belvin Perry speaking at the sentencing hearing: