- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 5 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 11 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Debt Showdown: President Obama Addresses Negotiations
President Obama is bringing debt talks back to the White House, as an impasse proves tough to break.
FOX News Radio White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz reports from the West Wing…
Hear President Obama’s FULL statement from the White House Briefing Room HERE:
The U.S. Senate is skipping most of their holiday recess to try to hammer out a deal on the debt ceiling.
Sen. Rob Portman (R-OH), member of the Senate Budget Committee, says increasing taxes is not something the Republicans will agree to…