- Deer Tick DangersPosted 24 mins ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 1 day ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 1 day ago
- FOX CountryPosted 1 day ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 1 day ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
Debt Showdown: President Obama Addresses Negotiations
President Obama is bringing debt talks back to the White House, as an impasse proves tough to break.
FOX News Radio White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz reports from the West Wing…
Hear President Obama’s FULL statement from the White House Briefing Room HERE:
The U.S. Senate is skipping most of their holiday recess to try to hammer out a deal on the debt ceiling.
Sen. Rob Portman (R-OH), member of the Senate Budget Committee, says increasing taxes is not something the Republicans will agree to…