- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 6 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 13 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Debt Showdown: President Obama Addresses Negotiations
President Obama is bringing debt talks back to the White House, as an impasse proves tough to break.
FOX News Radio White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz reports from the West Wing…
Hear President Obama’s FULL statement from the White House Briefing Room HERE:
The U.S. Senate is skipping most of their holiday recess to try to hammer out a deal on the debt ceiling.
Sen. Rob Portman (R-OH), member of the Senate Budget Committee, says increasing taxes is not something the Republicans will agree to…