- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 12 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 12 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
America’s Talking: Casey Anthony Verdict [VIDEO]
America speaks out on Casey Anthony. After about nine hours of deliberations, a jury in Orlando, Florida found Casey Anthony not guilty of killing her two-year-old daughter, Caylee. While Anthony was found not guilty of first-degree murder, aggravated manslaughter, and aggravated child abuse, she was found guilty on four counts of lying to police. In “America’s Talking”, FOX News Radio found out what Americans think of the verdict.
What do YOU think of the verdict in the Casey Anthony trial?