- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 17 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 22 hours ago
- NASA Goes Commercial?Posted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of July 1st
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“Summer Time Is Pepsi Time.”
This cute t-v ad shows Santa Claus… the iconic Coca Cola celebrity… being a little naughty on a beach vacation, ordering a Pepsi from the tiki bar.
Then, there’s this:
“Anchor Cracks Up at Fart Story.”
This clip shows FOX affiliate anchor Tracy McCool, live on FOX Eight News Cleveland… unable to control herself while reading a story about a man charged with assault… for passing gas.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Coldplay – Every Tear Drop is a Waterfall.”
The colorful music video for the British rocker’s latest single shows the band performing against painted backgrounds filmed in stop motion.
To check out these videos and more, go to FOX News Radio dot com.
I’m Lauren Faulkner – and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.