- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 2 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 4 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of July 1st
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“Summer Time Is Pepsi Time.”
This cute t-v ad shows Santa Claus… the iconic Coca Cola celebrity… being a little naughty on a beach vacation, ordering a Pepsi from the tiki bar.
Then, there’s this:
“Anchor Cracks Up at Fart Story.”
This clip shows FOX affiliate anchor Tracy McCool, live on FOX Eight News Cleveland… unable to control herself while reading a story about a man charged with assault… for passing gas.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Coldplay – Every Tear Drop is a Waterfall.”
The colorful music video for the British rocker’s latest single shows the band performing against painted backgrounds filmed in stop motion.
To check out these videos and more, go to FOX News Radio dot com.
I’m Lauren Faulkner – and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.