- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 23 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Casey Anthony Trial: Day 33
After a rather bumpy start and an impromptu recess Friday morning, day 33 of the Casey Anthony Murder Trial moved into its rebuttal phase.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from the Orange County Courthouse in Orlando, Florida:
Editor’s Note: There will not be court on Saturday, July 2nd. Closing arguments will take place on Sunday, July 3rd. The Jury is expected to begin deliberations late Sunday.