- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 1 day ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Casey Anthony Trial: Day 33
After a rather bumpy start and an impromptu recess Friday morning, day 33 of the Casey Anthony Murder Trial moved into its rebuttal phase.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from the Orange County Courthouse in Orlando, Florida:
Editor’s Note: There will not be court on Saturday, July 2nd. Closing arguments will take place on Sunday, July 3rd. The Jury is expected to begin deliberations late Sunday.