- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 5 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Casey Anthony Trial: Day 33
After a rather bumpy start and an impromptu recess Friday morning, day 33 of the Casey Anthony Murder Trial moved into its rebuttal phase.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from the Orange County Courthouse in Orlando, Florida:
Editor’s Note: There will not be court on Saturday, July 2nd. Closing arguments will take place on Sunday, July 3rd. The Jury is expected to begin deliberations late Sunday.