- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 2 hours ago
- Hired! Career ProspectsPosted 3 hours ago
- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Casey Anthony Trial: Day 33
After a rather bumpy start and an impromptu recess Friday morning, day 33 of the Casey Anthony Murder Trial moved into its rebuttal phase.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from the Orange County Courthouse in Orlando, Florida:
Editor’s Note: There will not be court on Saturday, July 2nd. Closing arguments will take place on Sunday, July 3rd. The Jury is expected to begin deliberations late Sunday.