- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 22 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Casey Anthony Trial: Day 33
After a rather bumpy start and an impromptu recess Friday morning, day 33 of the Casey Anthony Murder Trial moved into its rebuttal phase.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from the Orange County Courthouse in Orlando, Florida:
Editor’s Note: There will not be court on Saturday, July 2nd. Closing arguments will take place on Sunday, July 3rd. The Jury is expected to begin deliberations late Sunday.