- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 15 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 23 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
#Twoppics – NewsCorp/Myspace, #transformers3, @JFKTurtles
Twoppics, the stories behind the hottest topics on Twitter…
Your twoppic of the moment is News Corp, which has sold Myspace… FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady reporting. News of the sale is making the rounds on Twitter thanks to tweeps like @littleylittley…
#MySpace was bought by News Corp. 6 yrs ago for $580 million & sold today to Specific Media for roughly $35 million.
— Gregory Littley (@littleylittley) June 29, 2011
2006: "Myspace is the most popular site in the US…an absolute bargain when NewsCorp bought it for $580 million" http://t.co/CHPm8FE
— Dr. Mark Drapeau (@cheeky_geeky) June 29, 2011
News Corp is the parent company of FOX News Radio.
Your twoppic of the day is #transformers3 Dark of the Moon… The latest in the comic-turned-movie franchise hit theaters Wednesday. And if the Twittersphere is any indication, it’s doing pretty well at the box office. From those excited to see it, like @Yoshi831…
— Mia (@Yoshi831) June 29, 2011
…to mixed reviews from @smellyfingertee…
transformers 3 showed that the battle in my toy box between Optimus Prime and my yoyo is real…..Optimus prime just has trouble with string
— Willy Olguin (@smellyfingertee) June 29, 2011
You could pay to see #Transformers3, or you could put some pennies in a blender, and stare at a strobe light.
— Jose Arroyo (@seethingwithjoy) June 29, 2011
…the movie is lighting up the Twitterverse.
Trending in New York, but having ripple effects nationwide, your top twoppic is JFK as in the airport… Yes, they answered the age-old question: Why’d the turtle cross the runway? To go lay some eggs. The only problem, there were some fully-loaded jumbojets waiting to take off. Good news though, they removed them all safely… Air traffic controllers got a kick out of it. As did some travelers who got their Twitter Travel Alert from JetBlue…
JFK is experiencing delays as the airport clears turtles off the runway. #cantmakethisup (Check flight status at jetblue.com.)
— JetBlue Airways (@JetBlue) June 29, 2011
After their slow-and-steady trek, the turtles did the best thing to take advantage of their fame…they opened their own Twitter…
— JFKTurtles (@JFKTurtles) June 29, 2011
Just like JetBlue says…you #cantmakethisup.