- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
#Twoppics – Roy Kronk/Casey Anthony, Google+, Tom Petty/American Girl
Twoppics, the stories behind the hottest topics on Twitter…
Your twoppic of the moment is Roy Kronk, the meter reader who found little Caylee Anthony’s skeletal remains… FOX News Radio’s @FoxEbenBrown reporting from outside the Orlando courthouse where he’s been following the Casey Anthony murder trial. The Twittersphere really got into this bit of testimony…@jabberjim…
Roy Kronk 1 – Cheney Mason 0 #caseyanthony
— Jim Harris (@jabberjim) June 28, 2011
If I was Roy Kronk, on the stand right now in the Anthony lie filled case, I'd sue the defense lawyers and Anthony herself for these smears
— Ray F Nicholas (@ChicagoRay44) June 28, 2011
…all tweeted about Kronk.
Your twoppic of the day is Google+, Google’s competition for Facebook. What if you’re friends with your boss…and your favorite drinking buddy. Don’t mesh, right? There’s a “circle” for that… There’s also “hangouts” where you can video chat with up to 10 people. It’ll even automatically upload photos from your phone…which means you may want to double-check them before you save them. That’s also advice from @Reputation_com…
Google Plus may be more private than Facebook, but that doesn't mean you should act like a fool online. Some advice: http://t.co/ruTwJBE
— Reputation.com (@Reputation_Com) June 28, 2011
Awesome. Google Plus: a better Google designed for fat people. So happy.
— Earl of Vadukut (@sidin) June 28, 2011
The introductory videos for Google Plus capture people living the MOST ABSURDLY GREATEST LIVES EVAR.
— dan sinker (@dansinker) June 28, 2011
…are also tweeting about it.
Your top twoppic is another campaign music controversy, this time featuring Tom Petty and his song, “American Girl.” The Rock ‘N Roll Hall of Famer seems to be taking exception to GOP presidential candidate Michele Bachmann’s use of this song during campaign appearances, issuing a cease-and-desist order to prevent her from playing it. This isn’t the first time an artist has had an issue with a Republican presidential candidate using their music—you may recall John Mellancamp asking John McCain not to use “Our Country” and “Pink Houses” during the ’08 elections. The Twitterverse is making their opinions known, including @sjsturkie…
Petty: Don't Do Me Like That RT @latimestot: Michele Bachmann upsets Tom Petty with use of 'American Girl' http://lat.ms/ku2iDg
— sjsturkie (@sjsturkie) June 28, 2011
Tom Petty tells Michele Bachmann to stop using his song "American Girl." He should let her use "Free Fallin'"
— Eric Stangel (@EricStangel) June 28, 2011