- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 13 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 17 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 17 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
On Tuesday’s Radio Show…
• Former Sen. Bob Graham (D-FL), author of Keys to the Kingdom, tells Alan why he thinks the government has buried Saudi Arabia’s role in the 9/11 attacks.
• Rep. Bobby Scott (D-VA) explains why he’s fighting to end the policy allowing faith-based groups that receive taxpayer money to hire and fire on the basis of religion.
• Alan deciphers the latest strange statements of GOP presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann.