- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 10 hours ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 16 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 16 hours ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
On Tuesday’s Radio Show…
• Former Sen. Bob Graham (D-FL), author of Keys to the Kingdom, tells Alan why he thinks the government has buried Saudi Arabia’s role in the 9/11 attacks.
• Rep. Bobby Scott (D-VA) explains why he’s fighting to end the policy allowing faith-based groups that receive taxpayer money to hire and fire on the basis of religion.
• Alan deciphers the latest strange statements of GOP presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann.