- British PM Cameron Outlines New Anti-Terror Measures [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- FOX News Radio Remembers White House Reporter Mike MajchrowitzPosted 8 hours ago
- In Triumph Shall Wave: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 3 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 2 months ago
On Tuesday’s Radio Show…
• Former Sen. Bob Graham (D-FL), author of Keys to the Kingdom, tells Alan why he thinks the government has buried Saudi Arabia’s role in the 9/11 attacks.
• Rep. Bobby Scott (D-VA) explains why he’s fighting to end the policy allowing faith-based groups that receive taxpayer money to hire and fire on the basis of religion.
• Alan deciphers the latest strange statements of GOP presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann.