- Target Confirms Massive Credit Card Data BreachPosted 16 hours ago
- Report: Superbug Bacteria Widespread Among Chicken In USPosted 19 hours ago
- Duck Dynasty Controversy [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 5 months ago
On Tuesday’s Radio Show…
• Former Sen. Bob Graham (D-FL), author of Keys to the Kingdom, tells Alan why he thinks the government has buried Saudi Arabia’s role in the 9/11 attacks.
• Rep. Bobby Scott (D-VA) explains why he’s fighting to end the policy allowing faith-based groups that receive taxpayer money to hire and fire on the basis of religion.
• Alan deciphers the latest strange statements of GOP presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann.