- Israel Calls Up Another 16,000 Reserves For Gaza FightingPosted 3 hours ago
- AEHQ: President Obama LawsuitPosted 4 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
TOM’S INBOX 6/14/11
Tom…agreed. That was a total waste of time. They all looked at the announcer like…. “What”? are you really asking me this as our country is being driven off a cliff.
Bachman won my vote last night. 2nd choice Tim Pawlenty. No Gingrich whatsoever.
In a ball game, do the players of the same team fight each other in trying to get the ball, or do they help each other and try to score!? Ronald Reagan was elected TWICE, maybe there is something good in is philosophy.