- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 9 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 9 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 15 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
TOM’S INBOX 6/14/11
Tom…agreed. That was a total waste of time. They all looked at the announcer like…. “What”? are you really asking me this as our country is being driven off a cliff.
Bachman won my vote last night. 2nd choice Tim Pawlenty. No Gingrich whatsoever.
In a ball game, do the players of the same team fight each other in trying to get the ball, or do they help each other and try to score!? Ronald Reagan was elected TWICE, maybe there is something good in is philosophy.