- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 5 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 13 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
TOM’S INBOX 6/14/11
Tom…agreed. That was a total waste of time. They all looked at the announcer like…. “What”? are you really asking me this as our country is being driven off a cliff.
Bachman won my vote last night. 2nd choice Tim Pawlenty. No Gingrich whatsoever.
In a ball game, do the players of the same team fight each other in trying to get the ball, or do they help each other and try to score!? Ronald Reagan was elected TWICE, maybe there is something good in is philosophy.