- The Winners Of The 2015 Boston Marathon Are…Posted 8 hours ago
- 2015 ACM Awards: Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan Win BigPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: Carly Fiorina, Former CEO of Hewlett PackardPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 7 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
TOM’S INBOX 6/14/11
Tom…agreed. That was a total waste of time. They all looked at the announcer like…. “What”? are you really asking me this as our country is being driven off a cliff.
Bachman won my vote last night. 2nd choice Tim Pawlenty. No Gingrich whatsoever.
In a ball game, do the players of the same team fight each other in trying to get the ball, or do they help each other and try to score!? Ronald Reagan was elected TWICE, maybe there is something good in is philosophy.