- Housecall for Health: Sugar HighPosted 4 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 1 day ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
TOM’S INBOX 6/14/11
Tom…agreed. That was a total waste of time. They all looked at the announcer like…. “What”? are you really asking me this as our country is being driven off a cliff.
Bachman won my vote last night. 2nd choice Tim Pawlenty. No Gingrich whatsoever.
In a ball game, do the players of the same team fight each other in trying to get the ball, or do they help each other and try to score!? Ronald Reagan was elected TWICE, maybe there is something good in is philosophy.