- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 11 hours ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 16 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Spencer Hughes in for Gibson
** Spencer Hughes in for Gibson!
Moola! According to multiple reports one of the main reasons Anthony Weiner won’t hit the bricks is because he can’t afford to, financially. Thinks he’ll have a problem getting a job. Not to mention, the majority of his constitutents don’t want him to leave. Will this embarassment for Democrats ever go away? Spencer examines.
Plus: Newt’s Mass Defection, Food Stamps Fraud Off the Charts, American Children increasingly more expensive and Obama Media enlists readers and viewers to help them destroy Sarah Palin!