- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 11 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Spencer Hughes in for Gibson
** Spencer Hughes in for Gibson!
Moola! According to multiple reports one of the main reasons Anthony Weiner won’t hit the bricks is because he can’t afford to, financially. Thinks he’ll have a problem getting a job. Not to mention, the majority of his constitutents don’t want him to leave. Will this embarassment for Democrats ever go away? Spencer examines.
Plus: Newt’s Mass Defection, Food Stamps Fraud Off the Charts, American Children increasingly more expensive and Obama Media enlists readers and viewers to help them destroy Sarah Palin!