- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 14 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 16 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Spencer Hughes in for Gibson
** Spencer Hughes in for Gibson!
Moola! According to multiple reports one of the main reasons Anthony Weiner won’t hit the bricks is because he can’t afford to, financially. Thinks he’ll have a problem getting a job. Not to mention, the majority of his constitutents don’t want him to leave. Will this embarassment for Democrats ever go away? Spencer examines.
Plus: Newt’s Mass Defection, Food Stamps Fraud Off the Charts, American Children increasingly more expensive and Obama Media enlists readers and viewers to help them destroy Sarah Palin!