- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 20 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Spencer Hughes in for Gibson
** Spencer Hughes in for Gibson!
Moola! According to multiple reports one of the main reasons Anthony Weiner won’t hit the bricks is because he can’t afford to, financially. Thinks he’ll have a problem getting a job. Not to mention, the majority of his constitutents don’t want him to leave. Will this embarassment for Democrats ever go away? Spencer examines.
Plus: Newt’s Mass Defection, Food Stamps Fraud Off the Charts, American Children increasingly more expensive and Obama Media enlists readers and viewers to help them destroy Sarah Palin!