- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Frog Skin Benefits
Proteins in frog skin could potentially save your life.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s Housecall for Health
Scientists have made a new discovery in what could potentially be treatment for more than 70 diseases–in frog secretion.
The research team at Queen’s University in Ireland found that proteins in the skin secretions of the waxy monkey frog have the ability to control the growth of blood vessels.
The frog secretion could lead to medications that would stop the growth of cancer tumors, as well as heal diabetic ulcers and repair other wounds.
For more on this story visit: foxnewshealth.com
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, Fox News Radio.