- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 8 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Pistol Packin’ Wait Staff?Posted 15 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 16 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Frog Skin Benefits
Proteins in frog skin could potentially save your life.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s Housecall for Health
Scientists have made a new discovery in what could potentially be treatment for more than 70 diseases–in frog secretion.
The research team at Queen’s University in Ireland found that proteins in the skin secretions of the waxy monkey frog have the ability to control the growth of blood vessels.
The frog secretion could lead to medications that would stop the growth of cancer tumors, as well as heal diabetic ulcers and repair other wounds.
For more on this story visit: foxnewshealth.com
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, Fox News Radio.