- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of March 7thPosted 34 mins ago
- Ukraine Crisis Leads To Sanctions On Russia, Executive OrderPosted 15 hours ago
- The Balance of Power: Is The Tea Party Losing Steam?Posted 21 hours ago
- Conservatives Gather At CPAC [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Frog Skin Benefits
Proteins in frog skin could potentially save your life.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s Housecall for Health
Scientists have made a new discovery in what could potentially be treatment for more than 70 diseases–in frog secretion.
The research team at Queen’s University in Ireland found that proteins in the skin secretions of the waxy monkey frog have the ability to control the growth of blood vessels.
The frog secretion could lead to medications that would stop the growth of cancer tumors, as well as heal diabetic ulcers and repair other wounds.
For more on this story visit: foxnewshealth.com
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, Fox News Radio.