- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 58 mins ago
- FOX Wheels: Think Your Kids Are Strapped In Properly? Think Again.Posted 2 hours ago
- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 2 days ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Fox In The Fast Lane: Pocono Preview
It’s off to the Pocono Raceway for the Five Hour Energy 500 this weekend, NASCAR gets tough on Richard Childress and staff changes on Martin Truex Junior’s team.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has this week’s FOX In The Fast Lane:
Ryan Newman loves to race at Pocono Raceway, not because it’s easy but because…
It’s so difficult. It’s challenging because there’s three different corners, three different bankings… three different length straightaways.
Kurt Busch has done well at Pocono. But for other drivers…
It’s one of those places where if you get it, you get it. And if you don’t, you’re always fighting that uphill battle.
NASCAR puts team owner Richard Childress on probation through the end of the year and fines him one hundred and fifty thousand dollars after he punched out Kyle Busch after last week’s truck race at Kansas.
I asked Greg Biffle about the hefty fine NASCAR handed out…
I think the fine definitely stood out, that they meant business about it.
The flare up happened because Childress was mad at Busch for bumping Childress Driver Joey Coulter, on the cool-down lap after the race.
And Martin Truex Junior gets a new Crew Chief. Lead Engineer Chad Johnston replacing Pat Tryson.
FOX In The Fast Lane… I’m Marghiee Teshineh, Fox News Radio.