- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 18 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 2 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Fox In The Fast Lane: Pocono Preview
It’s off to the Pocono Raceway for the Five Hour Energy 500 this weekend, NASCAR gets tough on Richard Childress and staff changes on Martin Truex Junior’s team.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has this week’s FOX In The Fast Lane:
Ryan Newman loves to race at Pocono Raceway, not because it’s easy but because…
It’s so difficult. It’s challenging because there’s three different corners, three different bankings… three different length straightaways.
Kurt Busch has done well at Pocono. But for other drivers…
It’s one of those places where if you get it, you get it. And if you don’t, you’re always fighting that uphill battle.
NASCAR puts team owner Richard Childress on probation through the end of the year and fines him one hundred and fifty thousand dollars after he punched out Kyle Busch after last week’s truck race at Kansas.
I asked Greg Biffle about the hefty fine NASCAR handed out…
I think the fine definitely stood out, that they meant business about it.
The flare up happened because Childress was mad at Busch for bumping Childress Driver Joey Coulter, on the cool-down lap after the race.
And Martin Truex Junior gets a new Crew Chief. Lead Engineer Chad Johnston replacing Pat Tryson.
FOX In The Fast Lane… I’m Marghiee Teshineh, Fox News Radio.