- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 40 mins ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 2 hours ago
- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Exciting! As Sarah Palin fakes out the MSM during her Bus Tour of American Historical Sights, pundits discuss whether she’s running and how best to prepare to destroy her if she is. Gibson weighs In.
Boring! Political Pundits on the Right are trying to decide if an “exciting” candidate (like Palin or Bachmann) is the right ticket to beat President Obama or would someone more stoic and serious like Mitt Romney or Tim Pawlenty be the right move? Gibson speaks with Boston Herald Columnist Howie Carr who says we need “boring” this go round.
Plus: Shelby Steele on Obama’s “Unspoken Advantage,” Democrats continue to lie with impunity about Ryan Plan and the Life Sentence for Oklahoman Pharmacists who Killed Man who tried to rob his store.