- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 16 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 16 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Exciting! As Sarah Palin fakes out the MSM during her Bus Tour of American Historical Sights, pundits discuss whether she’s running and how best to prepare to destroy her if she is. Gibson weighs In.
Boring! Political Pundits on the Right are trying to decide if an “exciting” candidate (like Palin or Bachmann) is the right ticket to beat President Obama or would someone more stoic and serious like Mitt Romney or Tim Pawlenty be the right move? Gibson speaks with Boston Herald Columnist Howie Carr who says we need “boring” this go round.
Plus: Shelby Steele on Obama’s “Unspoken Advantage,” Democrats continue to lie with impunity about Ryan Plan and the Life Sentence for Oklahoman Pharmacists who Killed Man who tried to rob his store.