- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 13 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Exciting! As Sarah Palin fakes out the MSM during her Bus Tour of American Historical Sights, pundits discuss whether she’s running and how best to prepare to destroy her if she is. Gibson weighs In.
Boring! Political Pundits on the Right are trying to decide if an “exciting” candidate (like Palin or Bachmann) is the right ticket to beat President Obama or would someone more stoic and serious like Mitt Romney or Tim Pawlenty be the right move? Gibson speaks with Boston Herald Columnist Howie Carr who says we need “boring” this go round.
Plus: Shelby Steele on Obama’s “Unspoken Advantage,” Democrats continue to lie with impunity about Ryan Plan and the Life Sentence for Oklahoman Pharmacists who Killed Man who tried to rob his store.