- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Exciting! As Sarah Palin fakes out the MSM during her Bus Tour of American Historical Sights, pundits discuss whether she’s running and how best to prepare to destroy her if she is. Gibson weighs In.
Boring! Political Pundits on the Right are trying to decide if an “exciting” candidate (like Palin or Bachmann) is the right ticket to beat President Obama or would someone more stoic and serious like Mitt Romney or Tim Pawlenty be the right move? Gibson speaks with Boston Herald Columnist Howie Carr who says we need “boring” this go round.
Plus: Shelby Steele on Obama’s “Unspoken Advantage,” Democrats continue to lie with impunity about Ryan Plan and the Life Sentence for Oklahoman Pharmacists who Killed Man who tried to rob his store.