- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 11 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of May 27th
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“Green with Envy – Trailer.”
It’s an online teaser for the upcoming, “The Muppets” movie. Staged as a typical rom-com about rekindling romance, the trailer unexpectedly shifts gears… introducing Kermit, Piggy and the rest of the Muppet crew.
Then, there’s this:
“Rampage and Boost Mobile Detect BS.”
This real commercial stars former UFC champ Quinton “Rampage” Jackson as a human BS detector who violently attacks anyone feeding him… BS.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Beyonce – Run the World.”
Following her performance at the Billboard Music Awards, Beyonce’s edgy music video has gone viral. Wearing fierce costumes against a hostile desert background, the R&B diva sings a tribute to the ladies.
To check out these videos and more, go to FOX News Radio dot com.
I’m Lauren Faulkner – and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.