- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 2 days ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 3 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of May 27th
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“Green with Envy – Trailer.”
It’s an online teaser for the upcoming, “The Muppets” movie. Staged as a typical rom-com about rekindling romance, the trailer unexpectedly shifts gears… introducing Kermit, Piggy and the rest of the Muppet crew.
Then, there’s this:
“Rampage and Boost Mobile Detect BS.”
This real commercial stars former UFC champ Quinton “Rampage” Jackson as a human BS detector who violently attacks anyone feeding him… BS.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Beyonce – Run the World.”
Following her performance at the Billboard Music Awards, Beyonce’s edgy music video has gone viral. Wearing fierce costumes against a hostile desert background, the R&B diva sings a tribute to the ladies.
To check out these videos and more, go to FOX News Radio dot com.
I’m Lauren Faulkner – and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.