- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 8 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of May 27th
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“Green with Envy – Trailer.”
It’s an online teaser for the upcoming, “The Muppets” movie. Staged as a typical rom-com about rekindling romance, the trailer unexpectedly shifts gears… introducing Kermit, Piggy and the rest of the Muppet crew.
Then, there’s this:
“Rampage and Boost Mobile Detect BS.”
This real commercial stars former UFC champ Quinton “Rampage” Jackson as a human BS detector who violently attacks anyone feeding him… BS.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Beyonce – Run the World.”
Following her performance at the Billboard Music Awards, Beyonce’s edgy music video has gone viral. Wearing fierce costumes against a hostile desert background, the R&B diva sings a tribute to the ladies.
To check out these videos and more, go to FOX News Radio dot com.
I’m Lauren Faulkner – and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.