- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 3 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 6 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of May 27th
Here’s what’s going viral now on Facebook.
“Green with Envy – Trailer.”
It’s an online teaser for the upcoming, “The Muppets” movie. Staged as a typical rom-com about rekindling romance, the trailer unexpectedly shifts gears… introducing Kermit, Piggy and the rest of the Muppet crew.
Then, there’s this:
“Rampage and Boost Mobile Detect BS.”
This real commercial stars former UFC champ Quinton “Rampage” Jackson as a human BS detector who violently attacks anyone feeding him… BS.
And, Facebook users are hitting the “like” button on:
“Beyonce – Run the World.”
Following her performance at the Billboard Music Awards, Beyonce’s edgy music video has gone viral. Wearing fierce costumes against a hostile desert background, the R&B diva sings a tribute to the ladies.
To check out these videos and more, go to FOX News Radio dot com.
I’m Lauren Faulkner – and those are your Facebook Status Updates on FOX News Radio.