- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 12 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 17 hours ago
- NASA Goes Commercial?Posted 18 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Consequence! The Democrats are going to use Paul Ryan and his courageous Medicare stance to try and not only win the Presidency but get back and keep majorities in the Congress. That’s why what Newt Gingrich did to Ryan, was so egregious. Now, lots of Conservative pundits are beginning to say that Paul Ryan should be the nominee to beat Obama. If you’re going to have a fight over Medicare, the Presidency would be the ultimate battle. Should he do it? Gibson examines: Plus: Rudy may jump in?
Plus: Who is Jon Huntsman and can he survive the RINO Racket? Oprah’s Orgy of Narcissism almost Over! If the Tea Party is Racist how can the Left explain why they worship Herman Cain? 60 Percent of Parents providing “financial support” to their Adult Children!!