- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 14 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Consequence! The Democrats are going to use Paul Ryan and his courageous Medicare stance to try and not only win the Presidency but get back and keep majorities in the Congress. That’s why what Newt Gingrich did to Ryan, was so egregious. Now, lots of Conservative pundits are beginning to say that Paul Ryan should be the nominee to beat Obama. If you’re going to have a fight over Medicare, the Presidency would be the ultimate battle. Should he do it? Gibson examines: Plus: Rudy may jump in?
Plus: Who is Jon Huntsman and can he survive the RINO Racket? Oprah’s Orgy of Narcissism almost Over! If the Tea Party is Racist how can the Left explain why they worship Herman Cain? 60 Percent of Parents providing “financial support” to their Adult Children!!