- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 8 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Consequence! The Democrats are going to use Paul Ryan and his courageous Medicare stance to try and not only win the Presidency but get back and keep majorities in the Congress. That’s why what Newt Gingrich did to Ryan, was so egregious. Now, lots of Conservative pundits are beginning to say that Paul Ryan should be the nominee to beat Obama. If you’re going to have a fight over Medicare, the Presidency would be the ultimate battle. Should he do it? Gibson examines: Plus: Rudy may jump in?
Plus: Who is Jon Huntsman and can he survive the RINO Racket? Oprah’s Orgy of Narcissism almost Over! If the Tea Party is Racist how can the Left explain why they worship Herman Cain? 60 Percent of Parents providing “financial support” to their Adult Children!!