- The Balance Of Power: A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX Country: Kenny Chesney & Jason Aldean Team Up For A Mega TourPosted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Girl Desperate to be Nicki Minaj After Wisdom Teeth RemovalPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
GUYS WITH A ZIPPER PROBLEM…
Turns out the Terminator was the Impregnator. And he managed to keep it hushed up for a decade, at least. Arnold, bud, what’s up with that?
Oy, this story is giving men everywhere a migraine. We now add Arnold to the long list of prominent male pols who can’t seem to restrain themselves. Bill Clinton, John Edwards, David Vitter, Eliot Spitzer… I could go on and on. And now Arnold.
And keeping it secret for ten years while the woman he impregnated continued to work in his house for his cheated on wife. Ugh. That’s all way too close for comfort. I think we all understand why Maria suddenly could no longer stand to live in the marital mansion. As Princess Di once remarked, the marriage was getting crowded.
Burlesconi in Italy, DSK in France, the long list from America, these men are becoming embarrassing for men everywhere. Why don’t we hear of powerful women cheating, as well?