- A Grimm Outlook For A New York CongressmanPosted 9 hours ago
- Legal Lis: ’tis the season to avoid getting sued!Posted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: Michael W. Smith, “Michael W. Smith & Friends: The Spirit of Christmas” [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Carol of the Bells with GunsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Pastor Louie GiglioPosted 1 day ago
- Who Owns The North Pole?Posted 1 day ago
- A Connecticut Gun Factory To Become National ParkPosted 2 days ago
- Health Tips For Holiday TravelPosted 2 days ago
- Delta Baggage Handler Arrested In Alleged Gun Smuggling PlotPosted 2 days ago
- Music Legend Joe Cocker DeadPosted 2 days ago
GUYS WITH A ZIPPER PROBLEM…
Turns out the Terminator was the Impregnator. And he managed to keep it hushed up for a decade, at least. Arnold, bud, what’s up with that?
Oy, this story is giving men everywhere a migraine. We now add Arnold to the long list of prominent male pols who can’t seem to restrain themselves. Bill Clinton, John Edwards, David Vitter, Eliot Spitzer… I could go on and on. And now Arnold.
And keeping it secret for ten years while the woman he impregnated continued to work in his house for his cheated on wife. Ugh. That’s all way too close for comfort. I think we all understand why Maria suddenly could no longer stand to live in the marital mansion. As Princess Di once remarked, the marriage was getting crowded.
Burlesconi in Italy, DSK in France, the long list from America, these men are becoming embarrassing for men everywhere. Why don’t we hear of powerful women cheating, as well?