- Deer Tick DangersPosted 24 mins ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 1 day ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 1 day ago
- FOX CountryPosted 1 day ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 1 day ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 2 days ago
Housecall for Health: Gender Sleep
Does your gender affect how you sleep?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has the answer in today’s “Housecall for Health”…
A new study may explain why mom wakes up before dad.
Research from Harvard Medical School found that women tend to have shorter, earlier sleep cycles than men—meaning that women go to bed earlier and get up roughly 30 minutes earlier in the morning. Researchers suspect that sleep patterns have a direct correlation with estrogen levels, and determined this could be the cause of higher rates of insomnia and seasonal depression in women.
For more, visit www.foxnewshealth.com.