- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 4 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Gender Sleep
Does your gender affect how you sleep?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has the answer in today’s “Housecall for Health”…
A new study may explain why mom wakes up before dad.
Research from Harvard Medical School found that women tend to have shorter, earlier sleep cycles than men—meaning that women go to bed earlier and get up roughly 30 minutes earlier in the morning. Researchers suspect that sleep patterns have a direct correlation with estrogen levels, and determined this could be the cause of higher rates of insomnia and seasonal depression in women.
For more, visit www.foxnewshealth.com.