- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 9 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 1 day ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Housecall for Health: Gender Sleep
Does your gender affect how you sleep?
FOX’s Colleen Cappon has the answer in today’s “Housecall for Health”…
A new study may explain why mom wakes up before dad.
Research from Harvard Medical School found that women tend to have shorter, earlier sleep cycles than men—meaning that women go to bed earlier and get up roughly 30 minutes earlier in the morning. Researchers suspect that sleep patterns have a direct correlation with estrogen levels, and determined this could be the cause of higher rates of insomnia and seasonal depression in women.
For more, visit www.foxnewshealth.com.