- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Videos Of The Week: McCotter, O’Keefe, Animals In The House, Textual Healing
Republican Congressman Thaddeus McCotter does a video supporting Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi against charges he slept with underage prostitutes, and does so while strumming a guitar and singing a parody of the Rolling Stones song “Satisfaction”.
Conservative huckster James O’Keefe, who was arrested for breaking into the office of Louisiana Senator Mary Landrieu and allegedly tampering with her phone system, performed in a video featuring his mentions on news shows and his attempt to impersonate Michael Jackson while presenting an operetta about his travails. It needs no further explanation, but you may need Pepto-Bismol.
Tennessee Democratic State Rep. Joanne Favors of Chattanooga was quite upset that she encountered a dog on the plaza while coming to work at the state Capitol. She pleaded to keep the dogs away. Republican Rep. Gerald McCormick had her back, and added that members should keep their animals at home, and that includes chickens and goats.
Finally, you’ve heard of Sexual Healing. It was a big hit for the late Marvin Gaye. Cassandra Kubinski has parodied it with “Textaul Healing”. Enjoy.