- Tuna Company, 2 Workers Charged After Employee Died In OvenPosted 53 mins ago
- Tips To Get Your Kid Eating A Healthier DietPosted 10 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 6 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 10 months ago
Demagogue! President Obama is framing his Town Hall Re-Election Speeches by touting a “plan” that doesn’t exist, ignoring Standard and Poors warming, mentioning his Deficit Commission that he ignored and spending most of his time railing AGAINST spending cuts! Is the President really serious about cutting the deficit? Gibson examines.
Establishment! An internecine skirmish is breaking out on the Right as “Establishment Republican” pundits and hosts are saying “Fringe” candidates like Palin, Bachmann and Trump are “taking the oxygen out of the room” for “serious candidates.” Are they right? Gibson looks.
Plus: McCain gives Brewer Kudos for Vetoing “Birther Bill” in Arizona, Trump is a Liberal, Obama blames High Gas Prices on Speculators and not his obsession with Switch grass and Wood Pulp, MSM pushing line that High Gas Prices are Good for America and ready for the “Mileage Tax”?