- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 13 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Demagogue! President Obama is framing his Town Hall Re-Election Speeches by touting a “plan” that doesn’t exist, ignoring Standard and Poors warming, mentioning his Deficit Commission that he ignored and spending most of his time railing AGAINST spending cuts! Is the President really serious about cutting the deficit? Gibson examines.
Establishment! An internecine skirmish is breaking out on the Right as “Establishment Republican” pundits and hosts are saying “Fringe” candidates like Palin, Bachmann and Trump are “taking the oxygen out of the room” for “serious candidates.” Are they right? Gibson looks.
Plus: McCain gives Brewer Kudos for Vetoing “Birther Bill” in Arizona, Trump is a Liberal, Obama blames High Gas Prices on Speculators and not his obsession with Switch grass and Wood Pulp, MSM pushing line that High Gas Prices are Good for America and ready for the “Mileage Tax”?