- America’s Wealth Gap WidensPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Keith Getty of Famed Hymn Writers "The Gettys"Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Dads Pull Out Surprise Dubstep Dance For ChristmasPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: The Harlem GlobetrottersPosted 3 days ago
- A Grimm Outlook For A New York CongressmanPosted 3 days ago
- Legal Lis: ’tis the season to avoid getting sued!Posted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Michael W. Smith, “Michael W. Smith & Friends: The Spirit of Christmas” [VIDEO]Posted 4 days ago
- Bullet Points: The Carol of the Bells with GunsPosted 4 days ago
- AFMW: Pastor Louie GiglioPosted 5 days ago
- Who Owns The North Pole?Posted 5 days ago
[AUDIO] Christine’s Canine Conundrum
Christine wants a dog, but John doesn’t think she knows what to do with one.
We brought on Wayne Pacelle, who wrote “The Bond: Our Kinship with Animals, Our Call to Defend Them,” for a Gibson show intervention.
WE STAND WITH YOU MR. BENJAMIN FARLEY!