- WA Bridge CollapsePosted 3 hours ago
- Hops For HeroesPosted 3 hours ago
- Rolling Stones: 50 Years of SatisfactionPosted 3 hours ago
- Underwater MysteryPosted 5 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Kidney Stones & Sugary DrinksPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX CountryPosted 6 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Coca-Cola 600 (Charlotte)Posted 6 hours ago
[video] Red Eye 3/30/2011 Podcast
We made it to the 2nd Red Eye podcast! Who knew we would make it this far? Pop the bubbly.
Speaking of bubbly. Tonight Greg welcomes Jedediah Bila, Krystal Ball, and Jim Norton!
Basketball hoops outlawed, unemployed NY residents will be hired to clean the subways, and the guys wonder if they can get earth hour credit. Perez Hilton is coming out with a children’s book, and special coloring books have been smuggled into prison with a special illegal substance. Also, Andy wants to know if Bill has gotten the name of the show changed yet. Red Eye and the Gang?