- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 15 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 16 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[video] Red Eye 3/30/2011 Podcast
We made it to the 2nd Red Eye podcast! Who knew we would make it this far? Pop the bubbly.
Speaking of bubbly. Tonight Greg welcomes Jedediah Bila, Krystal Ball, and Jim Norton!
Basketball hoops outlawed, unemployed NY residents will be hired to clean the subways, and the guys wonder if they can get earth hour credit. Perez Hilton is coming out with a children’s book, and special coloring books have been smuggled into prison with a special illegal substance. Also, Andy wants to know if Bill has gotten the name of the show changed yet. Red Eye and the Gang?