- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 8 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 15 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[video] Red Eye 3/30/2011 Podcast
We made it to the 2nd Red Eye podcast! Who knew we would make it this far? Pop the bubbly.
Speaking of bubbly. Tonight Greg welcomes Jedediah Bila, Krystal Ball, and Jim Norton!
Basketball hoops outlawed, unemployed NY residents will be hired to clean the subways, and the guys wonder if they can get earth hour credit. Perez Hilton is coming out with a children’s book, and special coloring books have been smuggled into prison with a special illegal substance. Also, Andy wants to know if Bill has gotten the name of the show changed yet. Red Eye and the Gang?