- Could A Traffic App Be A Danger To Police?Posted 9 hours ago
- Stresses of Social MediaPosted 14 hours ago
- NASA Goes Commercial?Posted 15 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
[video] Red Eye 3/30/2011 Podcast
We made it to the 2nd Red Eye podcast! Who knew we would make it this far? Pop the bubbly.
Speaking of bubbly. Tonight Greg welcomes Jedediah Bila, Krystal Ball, and Jim Norton!
Basketball hoops outlawed, unemployed NY residents will be hired to clean the subways, and the guys wonder if they can get earth hour credit. Perez Hilton is coming out with a children’s book, and special coloring books have been smuggled into prison with a special illegal substance. Also, Andy wants to know if Bill has gotten the name of the show changed yet. Red Eye and the Gang?