- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 2 hours ago
- Cover-Up Allegations Haunt Benghazi Committee HearingPosted 6 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Sleepy Air Traffic Controller
Literally asleep at the switch… an air traffic controller is accused of snoozing at Reagan National Airport in Washington, DC as aircraft were landing. Fox News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington, DC:
UPDATE: That control tower operator has been suspended pending further investigation.