- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 19 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Sleepy Air Traffic Controller
Literally asleep at the switch… an air traffic controller is accused of snoozing at Reagan National Airport in Washington, DC as aircraft were landing. Fox News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington, DC:
UPDATE: That control tower operator has been suspended pending further investigation.