- Underwater MysteryPosted 1 min ago
- Housecall for Health: Kidney Stones & Sugary DrinksPosted 16 mins ago
- FOX CountryPosted 46 mins ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Coca-Cola 600 (Charlotte)Posted 1 hour ago
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay ScoutsPosted 13 hours ago
- IRS Scandal: Lerner Placed On LeavePosted 13 hours ago
- President Obama Defends Drone ProgramPosted 15 hours ago
- Bear Breaks Into CA HomePosted 16 hours ago
- Hurricane Season PredictionsPosted 16 hours ago
- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 20 hours ago
[Video] Gibson is Back!
Odyssey! President Obama has confused most on the Left and Right with the logical jujitsu of wanting Gaddafi to be ousted while signing onto a “No Fly Zone” that doesn’t have his removal as a goal. Don’t we have to take Gaddafi out? Gibson speaks with former Ambassador John Bolton and Stephen Hayes from the Weekly Standard. Plus: Many asking, why intervene in Libya and not Bahrain or Yemen or Tunisia?
Outrage! As President Obama continues his metamorphosis into President Bush; a quick perusal of the a few of the Most Influential Left Wing Blogs finds next to coverage or outrage about the United States entering into another Military Adventure. Gibson asks Medea Benjamin, Co-Founder of Code Pink what happened?
Plus: Louis Farrakhan hates America, Congressman Ed Markey (D-MA) says Libya and Japan prove we need the ubiquitous and Non Existent “Alternative Energy” to replace Oil & Nukes, Tiger Woods gets back on the horse and Charlie Sheen talking with CBS?