- Could Cyber Crime Happen To You?Posted 6 hours ago
- Survey Reveals More Parents Requesting To Delay Vaccinations For KidsPosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Legend Aaron TippinPosted 11 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
[Video] Gibson is Back!
Odyssey! President Obama has confused most on the Left and Right with the logical jujitsu of wanting Gaddafi to be ousted while signing onto a “No Fly Zone” that doesn’t have his removal as a goal. Don’t we have to take Gaddafi out? Gibson speaks with former Ambassador John Bolton and Stephen Hayes from the Weekly Standard. Plus: Many asking, why intervene in Libya and not Bahrain or Yemen or Tunisia?
Outrage! As President Obama continues his metamorphosis into President Bush; a quick perusal of the a few of the Most Influential Left Wing Blogs finds next to coverage or outrage about the United States entering into another Military Adventure. Gibson asks Medea Benjamin, Co-Founder of Code Pink what happened?
Plus: Louis Farrakhan hates America, Congressman Ed Markey (D-MA) says Libya and Japan prove we need the ubiquitous and Non Existent “Alternative Energy” to replace Oil & Nukes, Tiger Woods gets back on the horse and Charlie Sheen talking with CBS?