- Blue Bell Recalls All Of Its Ice Cream ProductsPosted 27 mins ago
- AFMW: Former NFL Quarterback Jeff KempPosted 54 mins ago
- The Deep Bond Between Humans and DogsPosted 2 hours ago
- The Winners Of The 2015 Boston Marathon Are…Posted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 1 week ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
[Video] Gibson is Back!
Odyssey! President Obama has confused most on the Left and Right with the logical jujitsu of wanting Gaddafi to be ousted while signing onto a “No Fly Zone” that doesn’t have his removal as a goal. Don’t we have to take Gaddafi out? Gibson speaks with former Ambassador John Bolton and Stephen Hayes from the Weekly Standard. Plus: Many asking, why intervene in Libya and not Bahrain or Yemen or Tunisia?
Outrage! As President Obama continues his metamorphosis into President Bush; a quick perusal of the a few of the Most Influential Left Wing Blogs finds next to coverage or outrage about the United States entering into another Military Adventure. Gibson asks Medea Benjamin, Co-Founder of Code Pink what happened?
Plus: Louis Farrakhan hates America, Congressman Ed Markey (D-MA) says Libya and Japan prove we need the ubiquitous and Non Existent “Alternative Energy” to replace Oil & Nukes, Tiger Woods gets back on the horse and Charlie Sheen talking with CBS?