- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 7 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 8 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Gibson is Back!
Odyssey! President Obama has confused most on the Left and Right with the logical jujitsu of wanting Gaddafi to be ousted while signing onto a “No Fly Zone” that doesn’t have his removal as a goal. Don’t we have to take Gaddafi out? Gibson speaks with former Ambassador John Bolton and Stephen Hayes from the Weekly Standard. Plus: Many asking, why intervene in Libya and not Bahrain or Yemen or Tunisia?
Outrage! As President Obama continues his metamorphosis into President Bush; a quick perusal of the a few of the Most Influential Left Wing Blogs finds next to coverage or outrage about the United States entering into another Military Adventure. Gibson asks Medea Benjamin, Co-Founder of Code Pink what happened?
Plus: Louis Farrakhan hates America, Congressman Ed Markey (D-MA) says Libya and Japan prove we need the ubiquitous and Non Existent “Alternative Energy” to replace Oil & Nukes, Tiger Woods gets back on the horse and Charlie Sheen talking with CBS?