- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 9 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 16 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
No-Fly Zone Could Cost Up To $1.2 Billion A Month
According to the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments, the cost of a no-fly zone over Libya cost between $100 million and $300 million a week, or up to $1.2 billion a month. As AMERICAblog suggests:
How about some of those rich Arab oil governments in the region finance our operation to free their own brethren? I’m sorry, but if we’re going to play the “money is short, cut everything” game then we shouldn’t be joining open-ended operations if we’re talking about it potentially costing us billions upon billions of dollars.