- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 22 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 24 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Japan Reactor Meltdown Crisis / Explosion Heard at Fukushima Plant
UPDATE: Japan’s nuclear safety agency says an explosion has been heard at Unit 2 of the Fukushima nuclear plant.
A Government spokesman in Japan says there are signs that the fuel rods are melting in three reactors at a nuclear plant where cooling systems were knocked out by Friday’s quake. FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso has more on the Japanese nuclear reactor troubles:
A second blast at a nuclear power plant in Japan… details on the situation from Fox News Radio’s Bill Marcus in Tsuruoka City, Japan:
The U.S. Navy says it has moved several U.S. ships away from a troubled Japanese nuclear plant after detecting low-level radiation on 17 helicopter crew members positioned there for relief efforts.
President Obama has pledged that the United States ‘will stand with the people of Japan’ in difficult days ahead…
But the President will not write off nuclear power over the reactor meltdown crisis in Japan. Fox News Radio’s White House Correspondent Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
Amid fears of a Chernobyl-type legacy in Japan, several Nations today are reviewing their own investment in nuclear power, as Fox News Radio’s Alastair Wanklyn reports:
A number of prominent American Mega-Churches are using social networking sites to encourage parishoners to pray for the victims of the Japanese earthquake. Fox News Radio’s Todd Starnes reports: