- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 17 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 19 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Georgia Republican Continues GOP Assault On Women’s Rights
Georgia state representative Bobby Franklin has introduced a bill to make abortion illegal in the state of Georgia, and criminalize miscarriage. The bill is of course completely unconstitutional and begging for a direct legal challenge to Roe v. Wade, but it gets worse.
The penalty for abortion or a miscarriage with “human involvement” would be life in prison or the death penalty! So what exactly qualifies as “human involvement”? Who knows; your guess is as good as mine? Maybe Bobby Franklin would be happy if he could personally inspect the uterus of every woman in the state of Georgia who miscarries?
If you are reading this and are wondering where you have heard Bobby Franklin’s name before, he is the same Georgia state representative who last year proposed a bill making rape and domestic violence victims into “accusers”. He also argued earlier this month that allowing gay people to serve openly in the military was the “same thing” as allowing “unrepentant drug dealers” to serve. Apparently introducing legislation in Georgia is so easy, a caveman can do it.