- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 15 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Busting! The American Labor movement, the Left and the Liberal Media are accusing Republicans of engaging in conspiracy to “bust” Public Sector Employee Unions, as Union tumult spreads to other states. Gibson speaks with William McGurn, former Chief Editorial Writer for the WSJ. Plus: Far Left Talker says “end of Public Unions means end of Democracy!”
Narratives! One of the new narratives emerging from the failing effort to stave off the neutering of Public Unions is “the rich” and “business” need to “share the sacrifice” (see pay more taxes) instead of just the “workin’ man” bearing the brunt. Scott Walker and Gibson reject that.
Toothless! Dressed in a Tan Suede Jumper today, Insane Dictator Moammar Khaddafy took time from strafing his own people with cannon fire, to deliver a rambling screed of defiance, pledging not to leave. Why isn’t the United States providing more military and rhetorical cover to the people trying overthrow this madman? Gibson speaks with Fox News Strategic Analyst Ralph Peters.