- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 19 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
#Twoppics – Jerry Sloan, Friday Night Lights, CPAC
Twoppics, the stories behind the hottest topics on Twitter…
Your twoppic of the moment is Jerry Sloan. The Utah Jazz coach announcing his retirement Thursday. Sloan had been the longest serving active coach in the NBA, taking the reigns with the Jazz on December 9th, 1988. To put that in perspective, 40 current NBA players weren’t even born when Sloan assumed his head coaching duties. He leaves as the only coach with more than 1,000 wins with a single team, though he never won a league title. The Twitter-verse is alive with fans like @brandonfong…
Today is a sad day for basketball. Jerry Sloan retired from the Utah Jazz. It will be weird seeing the new coach run the sidelines.
— Brandon Fong (@brandonfong) February 11, 2011
Jerry Sloan retires 1 of the greatest coach to ever sit tha sideline ring or no ring he deserve a championship title by his name
— King Chris (@cmont21) February 11, 2011
…paying tribute to Sloan.
Your twoppic of the day is the end of Friday Night Lights… The series about high school football and Middle America ending its 5-season run this week, and fans like @Henderson_Joe…
Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose…goodbye Friday Night Lights, and thanks for the journey.
— Joe Henderson (@Henderson_Joe) February 11, 2011
Really disappointed to be watching the Series finale of "Friday Night Lights." Why must this be happening? #UnderratedTelevision
— Ramsey Kouri (@TheRamseyK) February 11, 2011
…are sad to see it go.
Your top twoppic is CPAC… FOX News Radio’s @JaredHalpern looks at Friday’s lineup. Voting on the conference’s presidential straw poll also begins today. Tweeps are mainly sharing news links about the event, though some, like @GrantDubler…
Donald Trump's CPAC speech pretty much confirmed everything we already knew about 'The Donald': he's going to be 2012's Christine O'Donnell.
— Grant Dubler (@GrantDubler) February 11, 2011
— NYCKyle (@Therexreport) February 11, 2011
…are sharing their opinions of CPAC so far.