- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 15 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 16 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Gulf Seafood Troubles?
Louisiana’s seafood industry is getting worried that a new study is showing high levels of oil and dispersant toxins in the blood work results of people getting sick after being exposed to Gulf of Mexico water possibly contaminated by last year’s oil spill. Fox News Radio’s Eben Brown reports.