- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 14 hours ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 19 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 20 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Gulf Seafood Troubles?
Louisiana’s seafood industry is getting worried that a new study is showing high levels of oil and dispersant toxins in the blood work results of people getting sick after being exposed to Gulf of Mexico water possibly contaminated by last year’s oil spill. Fox News Radio’s Eben Brown reports.