- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 17 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 19 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Gulf Seafood Troubles?
Louisiana’s seafood industry is getting worried that a new study is showing high levels of oil and dispersant toxins in the blood work results of people getting sick after being exposed to Gulf of Mexico water possibly contaminated by last year’s oil spill. Fox News Radio’s Eben Brown reports.