- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 hours ago
- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 20 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
[Video] Leave Now!
Thugs! After beating the Media out of legitimate coverage of the continued uprisings in Egypt, will Hosni Mubarak get the point and get out of Dodge? Plus, was President Obama warned by the CIA about the threat of protests in Egypt, last year? Gibson speaks with Fox New Strategic Analyst Ralph Peters.
Faith! President Obama gave a, what some are calling “brilliant” speech at the National Prayer Day Breakfast in DC yesterday, re-stating his Christian Faith and making some wonder if this was a calculated political move, to dispel polling where Americans question his faith. Gibson examines.
Plus: Gabby Giffords Husband Mark Kelly to Fly on the Space Shuttle, Terrible Jobs Report that doesn’t look Terrible, Palm Springs Hate Fest, Is College a Waste of Time and The Hip Hop Week in Review.