- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
[Video] Leave Now!
Thugs! After beating the Media out of legitimate coverage of the continued uprisings in Egypt, will Hosni Mubarak get the point and get out of Dodge? Plus, was President Obama warned by the CIA about the threat of protests in Egypt, last year? Gibson speaks with Fox New Strategic Analyst Ralph Peters.
Faith! President Obama gave a, what some are calling “brilliant” speech at the National Prayer Day Breakfast in DC yesterday, re-stating his Christian Faith and making some wonder if this was a calculated political move, to dispel polling where Americans question his faith. Gibson examines.
Plus: Gabby Giffords Husband Mark Kelly to Fly on the Space Shuttle, Terrible Jobs Report that doesn’t look Terrible, Palm Springs Hate Fest, Is College a Waste of Time and The Hip Hop Week in Review.