- President Obama Addresses Airstrikes in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Osama Bin Laden’s Son-in-Law Receives Life In PrisonPosted 4 hours ago
- Math Models Weigh In On Ebola EpidemicPosted 4 hours ago
- The U.S. And Allies Launch Attack Against ISIS in Syria [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- PA Manhunt for Alleged Trooper KillerPosted 8 hours ago
- Another Hostage Video From ISISPosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[Video] Leave Now!
Thugs! After beating the Media out of legitimate coverage of the continued uprisings in Egypt, will Hosni Mubarak get the point and get out of Dodge? Plus, was President Obama warned by the CIA about the threat of protests in Egypt, last year? Gibson speaks with Fox New Strategic Analyst Ralph Peters.
Faith! President Obama gave a, what some are calling “brilliant” speech at the National Prayer Day Breakfast in DC yesterday, re-stating his Christian Faith and making some wonder if this was a calculated political move, to dispel polling where Americans question his faith. Gibson examines.
Plus: Gabby Giffords Husband Mark Kelly to Fly on the Space Shuttle, Terrible Jobs Report that doesn’t look Terrible, Palm Springs Hate Fest, Is College a Waste of Time and The Hip Hop Week in Review.