- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 13 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 22 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 23 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
[Video] Where is John?
**Scott Allen Miller in for Gibson!
Revolution! Disparate interests on the Right and Left in the United States are trying to figure out how they feel about the events in Egypt and the Middle East writ large. Can you be “a little bit pregnant” with Revolution? Is this a Secular Uprising or an opportunity for Islamists to fill the vacuum? Why are some on the Right and the Left all for the uprisings while both sides are also demanding caution? Scott thinks what’s going on in Egypt is a good thing, either way. Scott speaks with Walid Phares & National Review’s Jay Nordlinger! Plus: Vindication for the Bush Doctrine on Democracy?