- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 1 hour ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 1 day ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 1 day ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
[Video] Where is John?
**Scott Allen Miller in for Gibson!
Revolution! Disparate interests on the Right and Left in the United States are trying to figure out how they feel about the events in Egypt and the Middle East writ large. Can you be “a little bit pregnant” with Revolution? Is this a Secular Uprising or an opportunity for Islamists to fill the vacuum? Why are some on the Right and the Left all for the uprisings while both sides are also demanding caution? Scott thinks what’s going on in Egypt is a good thing, either way. Scott speaks with Walid Phares & National Review’s Jay Nordlinger! Plus: Vindication for the Bush Doctrine on Democracy?