- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 51 mins ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 9 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[Video] Where is John?
**Scott Allen Miller in for Gibson!
Revolution! Disparate interests on the Right and Left in the United States are trying to figure out how they feel about the events in Egypt and the Middle East writ large. Can you be “a little bit pregnant” with Revolution? Is this a Secular Uprising or an opportunity for Islamists to fill the vacuum? Why are some on the Right and the Left all for the uprisings while both sides are also demanding caution? Scott thinks what’s going on in Egypt is a good thing, either way. Scott speaks with Walid Phares & National Review’s Jay Nordlinger! Plus: Vindication for the Bush Doctrine on Democracy?