- Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses Congress [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Hillary Clinton’s State Department Email Habits Under FirePosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Frankie Ballard, Country Music Singer / SongwriterPosted 4 hours ago
- Tension In D.C. Over Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Speech [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- Preventing Peanut AllergiesPosted 8 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
[Video] Where is John?
**Scott Allen Miller in for Gibson!
Revolution! Disparate interests on the Right and Left in the United States are trying to figure out how they feel about the events in Egypt and the Middle East writ large. Can you be “a little bit pregnant” with Revolution? Is this a Secular Uprising or an opportunity for Islamists to fill the vacuum? Why are some on the Right and the Left all for the uprisings while both sides are also demanding caution? Scott thinks what’s going on in Egypt is a good thing, either way. Scott speaks with Walid Phares & National Review’s Jay Nordlinger! Plus: Vindication for the Bush Doctrine on Democracy?