- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 5 hours ago
- Chesney’s ‘Big Revival Tour’ Gets BiggerPosted 6 hours ago
- Senator Mary Landrieu’s Keystone CollapsePosted 1 day ago
- How Much Does Thanksgiving Cost?Posted 1 day ago
- Legal Lis: Lawyer Sues Holder & ATF Over Homemade Machine GunPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
State of the Economy
President Obama’s expected to announce a call to freeze spending in tonight’s State of the Union address. But Republicans will want more than that. Fox News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington D.C.
Please tune in to your local FOX Radio affiliate for more on tonight’s State of the Union Address and the Republican Response.