- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 47 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 6 hours ago
- Which Country Singer Reportedly Lands Acting Gig In New Adam Sandler Movie?Posted 7 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
State of the Economy
President Obama’s expected to announce a call to freeze spending in tonight’s State of the Union address. But Republicans will want more than that. Fox News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington D.C.
Please tune in to your local FOX Radio affiliate for more on tonight’s State of the Union Address and the Republican Response.