- Bodies of Seven Women Found In IndianaPosted 8 hours ago
- New Ebola Guidelines for HospitalsPosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: Artist, Author & Speaker Joni Eareckson TadaPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: Teen DrivingPosted 14 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
State of the Economy
President Obama’s expected to announce a call to freeze spending in tonight’s State of the Union address. But Republicans will want more than that. Fox News Radio’s Rich Johnson reports from Washington D.C.
Please tune in to your local FOX Radio affiliate for more on tonight’s State of the Union Address and the Republican Response.