- AFMW: Nick CannonPosted 2 days ago
- America’s Ebola Response Coordinator NamedPosted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Bret’s Cafe Lip-Dub ProposalPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in The Fast Lane: Restrictor Plate Racing at TalladegaPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Getting the Mojo Back!
Mojo! Even prominent Conservatives are saying President Obama’s Lame Duck performance was a tour de force and his sycophant media is rejuvenated saying the “magic” is back. Is the “Magic” back or is the Bloom of the Rose? Gibson examines. Plus: Victor Davis Hanson’s brilliant evisceration of the Left and how they’ve managed to “set aside” how President Obama is doing almost all of the same things they wanted Bush impeached for.
Off! John goes off the Conservative Reservation again, after he looks at recent US Census Data and President Obama’s kabuki dance with Hispanic Voters. Don’t Republicans need to reach out to Hispanics, since they’re the only growing population group in the US? Gibson judges.
Plus: The Black Vote, Pat Robertson & a Bong and Jets Coach loves the Digits!