- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 11 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 11 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
[Video] Getting the Mojo Back!
Mojo! Even prominent Conservatives are saying President Obama’s Lame Duck performance was a tour de force and his sycophant media is rejuvenated saying the “magic” is back. Is the “Magic” back or is the Bloom of the Rose? Gibson examines. Plus: Victor Davis Hanson’s brilliant evisceration of the Left and how they’ve managed to “set aside” how President Obama is doing almost all of the same things they wanted Bush impeached for.
Off! John goes off the Conservative Reservation again, after he looks at recent US Census Data and President Obama’s kabuki dance with Hispanic Voters. Don’t Republicans need to reach out to Hispanics, since they’re the only growing population group in the US? Gibson judges.
Plus: The Black Vote, Pat Robertson & a Bong and Jets Coach loves the Digits!