- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 19 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 20 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
[Video] Getting the Mojo Back!
Mojo! Even prominent Conservatives are saying President Obama’s Lame Duck performance was a tour de force and his sycophant media is rejuvenated saying the “magic” is back. Is the “Magic” back or is the Bloom of the Rose? Gibson examines. Plus: Victor Davis Hanson’s brilliant evisceration of the Left and how they’ve managed to “set aside” how President Obama is doing almost all of the same things they wanted Bush impeached for.
Off! John goes off the Conservative Reservation again, after he looks at recent US Census Data and President Obama’s kabuki dance with Hispanic Voters. Don’t Republicans need to reach out to Hispanics, since they’re the only growing population group in the US? Gibson judges.
Plus: The Black Vote, Pat Robertson & a Bong and Jets Coach loves the Digits!