- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
[Video] Getting the Mojo Back!
Mojo! Even prominent Conservatives are saying President Obama’s Lame Duck performance was a tour de force and his sycophant media is rejuvenated saying the “magic” is back. Is the “Magic” back or is the Bloom of the Rose? Gibson examines. Plus: Victor Davis Hanson’s brilliant evisceration of the Left and how they’ve managed to “set aside” how President Obama is doing almost all of the same things they wanted Bush impeached for.
Off! John goes off the Conservative Reservation again, after he looks at recent US Census Data and President Obama’s kabuki dance with Hispanic Voters. Don’t Republicans need to reach out to Hispanics, since they’re the only growing population group in the US? Gibson judges.
Plus: The Black Vote, Pat Robertson & a Bong and Jets Coach loves the Digits!