- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 3 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
[Video] Getting the Mojo Back!
Mojo! Even prominent Conservatives are saying President Obama’s Lame Duck performance was a tour de force and his sycophant media is rejuvenated saying the “magic” is back. Is the “Magic” back or is the Bloom of the Rose? Gibson examines. Plus: Victor Davis Hanson’s brilliant evisceration of the Left and how they’ve managed to “set aside” how President Obama is doing almost all of the same things they wanted Bush impeached for.
Off! John goes off the Conservative Reservation again, after he looks at recent US Census Data and President Obama’s kabuki dance with Hispanic Voters. Don’t Republicans need to reach out to Hispanics, since they’re the only growing population group in the US? Gibson judges.
Plus: The Black Vote, Pat Robertson & a Bong and Jets Coach loves the Digits!