- Deer Tick DangersPosted 1 day ago
- IRS Questioned Over Targeting ScandalPosted 3 days ago
- Midwest Gas Price SpikePosted 3 days ago
- FOX CountryPosted 3 days ago
- Life Expectancy RisesPosted 3 days ago
- David Beckham To Retire From SoccerPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: All-Star Race (Charlotte)Posted 3 days ago
Gaffe-Man Strikes Again!
Today on Kilmeade and Friends (12/21), the White House does damage control on VP Joe Biden’s latest gaffe–he said we’re out of Afghanistan by 2014 “come hell or high water.” Brian gets reaction from General Jack Keane, who supported the Bush surge in Iraq and is just back from a visit to Afghanistan. Plus, Senator Lindsey Graham joins Brian at 10:06 a.m. Eastern to talk START treaty, DADT, and whether President Obama is the “comeback kid.” Watch the video below for today’s complete guest rundown.