- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 17 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 18 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 18 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Gaffe-Man Strikes Again!
Today on Kilmeade and Friends (12/21), the White House does damage control on VP Joe Biden’s latest gaffe–he said we’re out of Afghanistan by 2014 “come hell or high water.” Brian gets reaction from General Jack Keane, who supported the Bush surge in Iraq and is just back from a visit to Afghanistan. Plus, Senator Lindsey Graham joins Brian at 10:06 a.m. Eastern to talk START treaty, DADT, and whether President Obama is the “comeback kid.” Watch the video below for today’s complete guest rundown.