- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 20 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 22 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Gaffe-Man Strikes Again!
Today on Kilmeade and Friends (12/21), the White House does damage control on VP Joe Biden’s latest gaffe–he said we’re out of Afghanistan by 2014 “come hell or high water.” Brian gets reaction from General Jack Keane, who supported the Bush surge in Iraq and is just back from a visit to Afghanistan. Plus, Senator Lindsey Graham joins Brian at 10:06 a.m. Eastern to talk START treaty, DADT, and whether President Obama is the “comeback kid.” Watch the video below for today’s complete guest rundown.