- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 11 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 18 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Gaffe-Man Strikes Again!
Today on Kilmeade and Friends (12/21), the White House does damage control on VP Joe Biden’s latest gaffe–he said we’re out of Afghanistan by 2014 “come hell or high water.” Brian gets reaction from General Jack Keane, who supported the Bush surge in Iraq and is just back from a visit to Afghanistan. Plus, Senator Lindsey Graham joins Brian at 10:06 a.m. Eastern to talk START treaty, DADT, and whether President Obama is the “comeback kid.” Watch the video below for today’s complete guest rundown.