- Bullet Points: Sock Monkey Gets A Pat DownPosted 41 mins ago
- Hired! Companies Still Hiring Seasonal WorkersPosted 2 hours ago
- Six US Troops Killed in AfghanistanPosted 19 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: Battling Germs and DiseasesPosted 1 day ago
- Google’s Top Global SearchesPosted 1 day ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 5 months ago
Gaffe-Man Strikes Again!
Today on Kilmeade and Friends (12/21), the White House does damage control on VP Joe Biden’s latest gaffe–he said we’re out of Afghanistan by 2014 “come hell or high water.” Brian gets reaction from General Jack Keane, who supported the Bush surge in Iraq and is just back from a visit to Afghanistan. Plus, Senator Lindsey Graham joins Brian at 10:06 a.m. Eastern to talk START treaty, DADT, and whether President Obama is the “comeback kid.” Watch the video below for today’s complete guest rundown.