- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 18 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 18 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 24 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
#Twoppics – Elizabeth Edwards, Remembering Pearl Harbor, Albert Haynesworth
Twoppics, the stories behind the hottest topics on Twitter.
Your top twoppic is the death of Elizabeth Edwards. The 61-year-old estranged wife of former Presidential candidate John Edwards lost her 6-year battle with cancer on Monday. A lawyer and author, Edwards was an advisor to her husband’s political campaigns, standing by his side through rumors of his cheating until the pair separated earlier this year, about the same time of John Edwards’ admission that he fathered a child with his mistress. @conservtivemom tweets “Rest In Eternal Peace, Elizabeth Edwards. God will watch over the children. Condolences to her entire family.”
Your twoppic of the day is remembering events of this date 69 years ago… Nearly 25-hundred Americans were killed in the attack on the naval base at Pearl Harbor. Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral Mike Mullen (@thejointstaff) tweets “Remember Pearl Harbor today. Remember the sacrifice & the loss. But also remember the courage & the resolve & the way America fought back.”
Your top twoppic is Albert Haynesworth. The Washington Redskins lineman has been suspended without pay for the rest of the season for conduct detrimental to the team. This includes showing up out of shape and reportedly refusing to play at times in the Redskins’ defense formation he didn’t like. @the_dan tweets “Albert, we hardly knew ye…yet I feel fine saying good riddance.” Haynesworth plans to appeal.