- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Chase Elliott To Make His Sprint Cup Racing Debut At MartinsvillePosted 5 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 7 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Pelosi’s Last Stand?
Today on Kilmeade and Friends (12/7), not so fast. Will House Speaker Nancy Pelosi go along with the president’s compromise on the Bush tax cuts? Or will she stand up to him on behalf of the Left–and demand a do-over? Brian talks it over with FOX and Friends’ co-anchor Gretchen Carlson, along with Stuart Varney from the Fox Business Network. Plus, WikiLeaks’ founder Julian Assange is arrested in London. Brian asked former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. John Bolton for his reaction this morning on FOX and Friends. Watch the video.