- Ferguson Protests Stretch Across America [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- EXTRAORDINARY: Bobby Bowden On Turning Life’s Tragic Losses Into Historic WinsPosted 6 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Pelosi’s Last Stand?
Today on Kilmeade and Friends (12/7), not so fast. Will House Speaker Nancy Pelosi go along with the president’s compromise on the Bush tax cuts? Or will she stand up to him on behalf of the Left–and demand a do-over? Brian talks it over with FOX and Friends’ co-anchor Gretchen Carlson, along with Stuart Varney from the Fox Business Network. Plus, WikiLeaks’ founder Julian Assange is arrested in London. Brian asked former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. John Bolton for his reaction this morning on FOX and Friends. Watch the video.