- Gas Leak Causes Deadly Fire, Building Explosion in NYC’s Harlem [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- AEHQ: A Jolly Republican Win In Florida, Sinking The Competition [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 9 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Pelosi’s Last Stand?
Today on Kilmeade and Friends (12/7), not so fast. Will House Speaker Nancy Pelosi go along with the president’s compromise on the Bush tax cuts? Or will she stand up to him on behalf of the Left–and demand a do-over? Brian talks it over with FOX and Friends’ co-anchor Gretchen Carlson, along with Stuart Varney from the Fox Business Network. Plus, WikiLeaks’ founder Julian Assange is arrested in London. Brian asked former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. John Bolton for his reaction this morning on FOX and Friends. Watch the video.