- The Winners Of The 2015 Boston Marathon Are…Posted 8 hours ago
- 2015 ACM Awards: Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan Win BigPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: Carly Fiorina, Former CEO of Hewlett PackardPosted 16 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 7 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Pelosi’s Last Stand?
Today on Kilmeade and Friends (12/7), not so fast. Will House Speaker Nancy Pelosi go along with the president’s compromise on the Bush tax cuts? Or will she stand up to him on behalf of the Left–and demand a do-over? Brian talks it over with FOX and Friends’ co-anchor Gretchen Carlson, along with Stuart Varney from the Fox Business Network. Plus, WikiLeaks’ founder Julian Assange is arrested in London. Brian asked former U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. John Bolton for his reaction this morning on FOX and Friends. Watch the video.