- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Radio Buzz: President Obama Makes Unnanounced Trip to Afghan; DREAM Act Could Cost Tax Payers $6.2B A Year!
President Obama – making an unannounced trip – Friday – to Afghanistan.
His third trip – and second since becoming President.
The purpose of the trip – to meet with the troops.
“I think he wanted also to meet with his military advisors, and the military commanders – his civilian advisers as well. It was mostly just to meet with the troops as the holiday season begins. And to encourage them, and to thank them for their good work.”
Fox News Political Analyst Jeff Birnbaum speaking with John Watson at WILM in Wilmington, DE.
President Obama was also supposed to partake in a “working dinner” with Afghan President Hamid Karzai – but the plans were cancelled due to bad weather.
The DREAM Act.
A study – showing it could cost tax payers 6.2 billion dollars a year.
The DREAM Act – a controversial bill – giving tens of thousands of illegal immigrants – who attend college or join the military – a path to legal status…
Steve Camerota – Director of Research at the Center for Immigration Studies spent some time this morning with Dan Kennedy at WOC in Davenport, IA and had this to say:
“But as this very broad bill – very costly bill – is constructed – it certainly is going to encourage more illegal immigration. And I think we can avoid that with some significant changes – but as it stands right now it seems to me – you know – it’s very problematic.”
A new report from the Center for Immigration studies – says the DREAM Act could erode the educational opportunities available to US Citizens.
I’m Jessica Curtis, and that’s your talk radio buzz, from Fox News Radio.