- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 11 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 20 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 22 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
[Video] Bush Tax Cuts: All or Nothing! Plus, Julian Assange: Hero or Zero?
All or Nothing! Republicans have made it clear, they want Bush Tax Cuts to remain for everyone (for whatever period of time is agreed) to but House Democrats are going to assuage their base by taking a vote on “250K and under” today. Meanwhile, businesses and individual have no clue what their tax tables are for end of the year. Gibson examines.
Heartless! Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis, Nancy Pelosi and a throng of bused in Union Hacks held a “Rally” in the House of Representatives last night demanding an extension of Unemployment Benefits for the long term unemployed. Republicans just want it paid for. Will they cave not wanting to be seen as Scrooges around the Holidays? Gibson rules.
Hero! Various respectable Libertarians and Far Right Stalwarts are coming out of the woodwork singing the praises of WikiLeak’s Julian Assange and his “outing America” Narcissism by Skype Tour. Is light the best disinfectant? Gibson rages.
Want the Gibson Giving tree? Get it here (make sure you click the microphone and type in Gibson)
GIBSON GIVING TREE ON SALE STARTING MONDAY 12/06/10 AND LASTS UNTIL FRIDAY 12/17/10
Sorry for the confusion