- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
#Twoppics – Conan Returns, Steven Hayes, Tim Tebow
Twoppics, the stories behind the hottest topics on Twitter.
He’s baaaccck…Your twoppic of the moment is the return of Conan… The late-night funny man opens his new show Monday, though the winner of his “Best First Guest” poll will remain a mystery until show time. Among those up for voting are the cast of “Fat Albert” and Pope Benedict.
Your twoppic of the day is a man sentenced to death. FOX News Radio’s Todd Starnes reports a Connecticut jury giving Steven Hayes the death penalty for the home invasion and murder of a mother and her daughters. The jury spent 4 days deciding Hayes’ fate.
Your top twoppic is Tim Tebow. The Heisman Trophy winning former Florida Gator signing a book deal. Tebow’s now playing for the Denver Broncos and will release his memoir through HarperCollins in April. The Twitter-verse is mixed—@Aligmiller isn’t feeling the Gator love, tweeting “I was unaware Tebow could read or write,” while @jyinger says “I don’t understand the Tim Tebow hate. A lot of it seems pretty bigoted.” @savannar reacts “barffffffff,” though her feeling is understandable—she’s a UGA grad. HarperCollins, by the way, is owned by NewsCorp, which is the parent-company of FOX News.