- AFMW: Country Music’s Pete Scobell Talks About His Tribute to Chris KylePosted 10 hours ago
- Jury Deadlocks: No Death Sentence For Jodi Arias [VIDEO]Posted 12 hours ago
- Hillary Clinton Asks To Make Her Emails Public [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Clinton attempts to strike a deal with Crist and Meeks!
Let’s Make a Deal ~ Rumor has it that during a trip to FL last week President Clinton sought to persuade Rep. Kendrick Meek to drop out of the Senate race and endorse Gov. Crist! But why would Clinton want the democrat to drop out in order for the independent to succeed? To theorize, Brian will be joined by former Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert, former Senior Advisor for McCain-Palin Campaign Nicolle Wallace, political historian Allan Lichtman, and Fox’s Geraldo Rivera, Alisyn Camerota, Dave Briggs & Clayton Morris!
Buy Nicolle’s book, Eighteen Acres, on Amazon!