- Supreme Court Weighs Arguments Over Affordable Care Act Subsidies [VIDEO]Posted 54 mins ago
- Bullet Points: ATF Takes Aim at AR-15 AmmoPosted 6 hours ago
- DHS Gets A Budget, Immigration Policy Standoff EndsPosted 6 hours ago
- Former General David Petraeus Pleads Guilty [VIDEO]Posted 8 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Radio Buzz: Undecided Voters – One Week From Election Day; No Presidential Endorsement For Democrat Running in RI Gov Race.
One week out… until Election Day.
And many voters – still on the fence.
“Well – there’s definitely a lot of persuading done in the last week of the campaign. The problem for the incumbents – is that if you’ve been in office for two, four, ten or twenty years – if you haven’t convinced people to like you or that you’re getting a lot done – typically that means you’re not going to in the last week – so undecided’s disproportionately fall to challengers and this year we have a lot more republican challengers than democrats because the democrats do hold the Congress.”
CEO of Media Training Worldwide TJ Walker speaking with Gary at KFAB.
In a new poll out – a third of voters STILL haven’t decided on a candidate to back!!!
Will the tide turn? The countdown is on…
Buzzing down the political road… all the way to Rhode Island…
Sorry Frank Caprio – you may be a democrat – BUT no Presidential endorsement for you!!!
Caprio – the Democratic candidate for Governor in Rhode Island.
President Obama – not officially endorsing a candidate in the race.
Tom Bevan – Executive Editor at RealClearPolitics.com – says that the Presidents NON endorsement of Caprio is basically an unspoken endorsement of former Senator Lincoln Chafee – a republican turned independent.
So – will the Presidents NON endorsement of Caprio – help Chafee? That was the question posed to Bevan by Tony at WHAS:
It’s going to be close. Rhode Island is the most democratic state in the union – in terms of voter registration. But Chafee is obviously a well known figure there – and I think the polls have been sort of trending back in Chafee’s way as of late – so this one I think is going to be close.
Caprio – unhappy with the lack of endorsement – said on Sunday night – that the President “Can take his endorsement and really shove it.”
I’m Jessica Curtis – and that’s your talk radio buzz, from Fox News Radio.