- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 15 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Christine O’Donnell Is Unable To Name A Democratic Senator
Delaware U.S. Senate candidate Christine O’Donnell and Chris Coons debated again, and it didn’t get any better for Christine O’Donnell, who previously showed herself to be unfamiliar with the First Amendment. This time, when asked to name someone on the other side of the aisle she could work with, she couldn’t name one, but was able to identify Hillary Clinton as a former senator. Then, as Coons was speaking she suddenly remembered the name of a Democrat: Joe Lieberman! (Which she blurted out as though she had Tourette Syndrome).