- AFMW: Country Artist Lizzie SiderPosted 35 mins ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 2 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 3 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Facebook & Pistol Permits [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Music Artist, Singer and Songwriter David OsmondPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Bill Maher’s Latest O’Donnell Clip: “Why Aren’t Monkeys Still Evolving Into Humans?”
Bill Maher is making good on his threat to keep releasing clips of Christine O’Donnell until the Delaware candidate for U.S. Senate comes on his show. This week’s offering dealt with the issue of evolution (h/t Think Progress).
O’DONNELL: You know what, evolution is a myth. And even Darwin himself –
MAHER: Evolution is a myth?!? Have you ever looked at a monkey!
O’DONNELL: Well then, why they — why aren’t monkeys still evolving into humans?