- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Radio Buzz: Six Year Old Booted from Cheerleading Team; Bush Era Tax Cuts: Repeal or Renew?
A six year old Michigan girl – BOOTED from a flag football cheerleading team – because her parents complained about one of the team’s cheers being too risqué.
“We’re seeing the consequences – in our Junior Highs and High Schools now – of little girls who have brought up to think that this is how you conduct yourself.”
Ethics Analyst and Author – Vince Crew – speaking with Trey at 95.5 Fox News in Fort Myers, FL.
The cheer in question is:
“Our backs ache, our skirts are too tight, we shake our booties from left to right.”
“The first shaping of our values, our ethics – comes at home.”
We’ll have to wait and see how this story plays out… off the field.
Buzzing right along…
Renew or repeal the Bush Era Tax Cuts – that is the question – and the debate rages on.
“It still is anybody’s guess if there will be compromise and where the compromise will be. Extending it all for a year or two – adjusting that level of the President’s plan – comes by intact – the republican plan goes by intact. That probably won’t happen because the president will veto it. But one thing is absolutely guaranteed – if law makers do absolutely nothing – we all get our taxes hiked next year.”
Fox’s Rich Johnson – speaking this morning with Al at WDUN.
44% of Americans are opposed to raising taxes on the high earners – that – from a new AP / GfK poll.
While 39% support the President’s plan to repeal the tax cuts – and 15% think the tax cuts should lapse for everyone.
I’m Jessica Curtis – and that’s your talk radio buzz, from Fox News Radio.